Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blurry Vision More Condition_symptoms Blurry Vision?

Blurry vision? - blurry vision more condition_symptoms

Twice this week I suddenly had an eye problem with my left eye.

It begins with the feeling that something in the eye. Then my eyes to how you feel you need a good reason. It is very red and start with the water almost continuously. In my opinion, this is not so vague, but I am pleased with gauze. While he continued with the water, construction, until it overflows. It is very painful and seems even more if I try to keep them closed their eyes.
I tried rinsing with eye drops, and I did not use eye makeup if I am at a complete loss of what is happening.
A person who had any experience with this? Or diseases that are known to me to have.

0 comments:

Post a Comment