Sunday, February 7, 2010

How Much Notice Must I Give A Job Can I Break A Job Contract Notice Period?

Can I Break a Job Contract Notice Period? - how much notice must i give a job

My employment contract states that you need to 1 months notice to quit my job. I understand that legally (UK) is a minimum of 1 weeks I will talk to my employer about their period of at least one months, but if they complete a month, what are my options? I refer here to a good or bad conditions and left for future reference, but only the options of at least one months' notice. There is nothing in my contract if I find a shorter, that I am responsible to give, says. But I have 1 months notice. Thank you.

1 comments:

fengirl2 said...

Although the statutory period of at least notice under the applicable laws of the United Kingdom for a week, if your contract provides for one months and replaced Act. All you can do is try to negotiate a reduced notice, but at the end of the day, if your employer you do not adapt, you have to stay if you want a good reference.
I do not know what you mean by the survey - not a crime to leave his job!

Post a Comment