Friday, February 19, 2010

How Does A Virus Disappear MSN Virus! How Do I Get Rid Of It? Please Help!?

MSN Virus! How do i get rid of it? Please help!? - how does a virus disappear

He has done nothing to my computer, but i dont think so atleast.
But every time I send not connect to MSN Messenger or my status on MSN, a message to accept an image, for example, "Hey, this image is perfect for your office," "My bad hair in this picture Do not you think ? "and others.
I think I clicked, thinking my friend actually sent it, but my friends will be downloaded, and that during startup, it is not open.
I really need to get rid of him because his very embarrassing and I have very important contacts in my msn!
I was a Run, MSCONFIG, and then do the things or whatever, and it is a file from ares, and so, then disappeared click of a defendant and the virusfor a moment, then re-enabled when I made on the model: (
Please help me ASAP!

2 comments:

Martin K said...

Try Spybot Search & Destroy, looks like a type of malware ...

FRIZ said...

flags19@hotmail.it

Post a Comment