Saturday, February 6, 2010

Land Surveying Math Help For The Civil Engineer Drop Out?

Help for the Civil Engineer drop out? - land surveying math

My Crazy Life at Any advice would be appreciated. I am an evolution of spirit and often really hate this aspect of me. I have an associate degree in civil engineering technology. I listen to college after a week of the Bachelor of Science degree in Civil fear, doubt and security enjoyed by the United Nations to / be able to manage an engineer and important decisions. One of my biggest mistake is that I can be very indecisive. I am good in math and computer science, to enjoy the things (like the structure of fees), but I'm sure there's much more than just an EC is not it? Recently, I worked as part of a Treaty (which I was able to observe the Earth from grat'd (of \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ u0026lt, 1)) that I developed primarily for developing site plans. Tensions were high at work that I do not whether I would be EC. Recently from another school after a retired math ed major. Moll. I find it hard to look at my mistakes. I am an intelligent student, but tend to focus too much on my mistakes, doubts about the leads. Help me plz

1 comments:

Gorgeous said...

The first interesting thing about you that you would describe to you your mistakes and not who you are or what you want or to be successful. There's more to life than with well-paying jobs, and it sounds as if the job satisfaction is important to you. Looks like you need much less fight for you and more honesty from him. (I like it, I had fun with it, as I do that I'm good at computers, etc.) But the other thing it does is let fear make decisions, instead you do what you really want to know. And if you do what you really want, you do not mind learning and decide maybe a few bumps in the road (no, that is, they did) and apply for a happiness that you think!

Post a Comment